Do you simply want to do away with buying another kilo of onions only to find out that you have another pack stashed in your pantry? Or are you tired of discovering all those spoiled veggies in your refrigerator a few weeks after you went to the grocers? Such big disappointment and a waste of money, right?
Here are a few tips on how you can make the most and save the most when you do your groceries.
- Firstly, take note of all that you need to buy including those incontinence products before taking a trip to the market or the grocers.
- Survey your ref, storage and pantry. Make a mental note or an actual check list, if you must.
- In the grocers, get only the freshest of meat and fish products and buy only a week’s worth of groceries to prevent food spoilage, especially of fresh meat, fish and vegetables.
- Make sure to keep the meats in iced container, too, to keep them fresh during a long travel back home.
- Once you got home, make sure to wash meat, fish and vegetables thoroughly before storing them in see-through containers so that you will have an easier time locating them or be reminded of them the next time you plan your next family meal.