Here’s a list of natural cleaners I got from ivillage.com that will surely save you time and energy cleaning pots and pans and whatnots in the kitchen.
1. Apple peels. Boil apple peels in water until the stains on saucepans begins to lift. Allow the water to cool before you throw it and the peels. No need to rinse.
2. Distilled vinegar. Mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup distilled vinegar in a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Turn on the microwave for 2 minutes and wipe it clean.
3. Salt. Sprinkle salt on the mess brought by a broken egg on the kitchen floor. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wipe it right up.
4. Baking soda. Sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge and scrub down the inside of your ref. Rinse the sponge and wipe down with fresh water.
5. Baking soda and vinegar are also best for cleaning mirrors and for unclogging the drain.
6. Toothpaste. Rub a pea-sized amount of toothpaste using a slightly damp cloth to remove stubborn ring waters in dining table. Wipe off excess paste with a clean cloth.