I wish to make this delectable snack for the kids one of these days. 🙂
Photo and recipe taken from http://www.femalenetwork.com/
Takes 10 minutes
Bakes 10 to 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
6 hotdog buns
1 can spaghetti or pizza sauce
6 pieces hotdogs, blanched or fried
1 small bottle cheese spread
2 to 3 tablespoons hot water
1. Slice the top of the buns. Hollow out the center to make room for the hotdog.
2. Fill with spaghetti sauce. Top with hotdog.
3. In a small bowl, blend cheese spread with enough water to make a thin spreading consistency. Drizzle over the hotdog.
4. Put back the top of the hotdog bun and wrap the sandwich in foil.
5. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Baon Tip: Keep the sandwich wrapped in the foil so it remains hot until break time.
(Photo by Ocs Alvarez)