This is my version of beef tapa with bell pepper and carrots. The kids included this recipe in their list of favorites. So easy to prepare. But I don’t have the exact measurement of the ingredients.
- Beef cut into thin bite-size
- carrots diced
- green and red bell pepper diced
- prime soy sauce (any soy sauce will do)
- oyster sauce
- cracked pepper
- chili flakes
- garlic minced
- sesame seeds for topping
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, garlic, cracked pepper, oyster sauce, and cornstarch for a few hours or overnight.
- Fry the beef in a small amount of cooking oil until light brown.
- Add water just enough to cover the meat.
- Let it cook in medium heat until tender.
- Add in carrots and pepper.
- Add a bit of sugar to taste.
- Simmer until the sauce dries up a little.
- You can add chili flakes if you like them spicy.
- Turn off the heat. Top with sesame seeds.
- Serve with plain or fried rice. Enjoy!