Here’s another banana-based snack the whole family would surely love. I have yet to try this recipe.
3 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana with peelings. You can use Saba or Lacatan for this recipe.
1 1/2 cups second-class brown sugar
8 tablespoon butter or margarine
3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Ground peanuts (optional)
- Mix and mash banana fruit and peelings.
- Add sugar. Place mixture in a pan.
- Cook until thick enough to cut.
- Stir continuously to prevent scorching.
- Add margarine. Add all-purpose flour.
- Transfer to a board and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with peanuts. Cut into desired size.
Recipe credit: Outrageous Banana â€˜Peelings o-o-oh Peelingsâ€™
Original Recipes by Mrs. Ofelia A. Panganiban.