The recipe for veggie balls is similar to my Okoy recipe here.
Shredded squash, sweet potatoes (kamote) (shredded), malunggay, eggs (beaten), flour, salt to taste, pepper, oil for frying.
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients – shredded squash, sweet potatoes, malunggay, onion, beaten eggs, flour, salt, and pepper – form them into balls.
2. Heat moderate amount of cooking oil in the pan.
3. Put the veggie balls mixture.
4. Fry for about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Drain the excess oil on paper towel and you’re done.
Best served with cooked rice.
Kids will also love this for snack.
For dipping sauce:
You’ll need vinegar, soy sauce, onion, red chilli, pepper, sugar.